Hawaiian Airlines Gift Card – Email Delivery
$50.00 – $1,000.00
- Gift Cards/E-Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the purchase and redemption of e-gift cards and gift cards at www.HawaiianAirlines.com or any authorized retailer:
- The Hawaiian Airlines E-Gift Card and Gift Card Program is administered by Hawaiian Gifts, LLC, an Arizona limited liability company and affiliate of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc.
- E-gift cards and gift cards are only redeemable online at HawaiianAirlines.com.
- E-gift cards may be purchased having an initial balance of not less than $50 and not greater than $2,000.
- E-gift cards and gift card balances may only be applied to airfare purchases made online through HawaiianAirlines.com.
- Only forms of payment with billing addresses in the United States and Canada are eligible.
- E-gift cards and gift cards are non-refundable yet fully transferable until redeemed.
- Hawaiian Gifts, LLC and Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. are not responsible for lost or stolen e-gift cards and gift cards.
- Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. reserves the right to deactivate or reject any e-gift cards or gift cards issued or procured, directly or indirectly, in connection with fraudulent actions, unless prohibited by law.
- Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. reserves the right to void e-gift cards or gift cards and/or cancel transactions paid with e-gift cards or gift cards that were obtained, used or applied to a purchase made fraudulently, unlawfully or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
- E-gift cards and gift cards are valid with most fare types. Certain fare types may not be eligible to be purchased using e-gift cards and/or gift cards.
- E-gift cards and gift cards cannot be applied to travel packages and any third-party vendor transactions.
- E-gift cards and gift cards can be applied to taxes and security fees for E-awards.
- No more than four (4) e-gift cards and gift cards may be used at time of redemption when making an airfare purchase at HawaiianAirlines.com.
- E-gift cards and gift card balances will be applied to the total price of eligible products in the transaction.
- Any unused balances on e-gift cards or gift cards may be used toward the purchase of another Hawaiian Airlines ticket or eligible product at a later time.
- Hawaiian Gifts, LLC and Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. are the final authorities on the interpretation and application of these terms and conditions.
For questions and concerns about the Hawaiian Airlines Gift Card and E-Gift Card program please call the Contact Us for assistance.
25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000